Sr. Quality Engineer II, Accessibility Testing (India)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
The Quality Engineering team, encompasses handful Quality Engineers and Release Management, is entrusted with being the last bastion of scrutiny before we release our products to our clients.
We are currently seeking an engineer to join our Quality Engineering cohort. As a Sr. Software Quality Engineer II, you will be key part of our team & collaborate with Developers, Product Manager, DevOps etc to deliver outstanding automation scripts
The ideal candidate will have a background in a financial market and have strong quality engineering experience. You are methodical, a self-starter, and passionate about quality which is key to the growth and success of our products.
What You'll Do
- Interact with product designs and developers to come up with detailed Accessibility test strategies
- Identify, Develop, and debug automation scripts for regression testing
- Support Addepar’s strategic vision to expand the core product offering across multiple geographical locations
- Work with Engineering teams across different time zones in the US, India, and Scotland
- Collaborate with Software, Infrastructure, and Quality Engineers on automated test design and execution at different levels (unit, component, integration, end-to-end)
- Lead automation efforts that align with product objectives and develop scalable solutions
- Partner with engineering and infrastructure teams to use automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure product reliability
- Help address cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative automation strategies to improve quality
- Evolve and participate in CI/CD release processes to scale automation efforts across multiple products and platforms
- Work on building a testing-driven engineering culture that helps ship products rapidly and expertly
- Define automation metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the product
Who You Are
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education background
- 7+ years of Quality Engineering/Web Accessibility experience, 2+ years of Fintech (capital market) background is preferable
- 5+ years of hands-on Accessibility testing experience.
- Proficient in Accessibility testing of Web and Mobile applications including iOS, Andriod, Windows/macOS.
- Experience using testing tools like AXE, WAVE, Accessible Name and Description Inspector (ANDI)
- Experience with assistive technology tools like JAWS, VoiceOver etc.
- Extensive understanding and authoring test strategies and plans for WAI-ARIA
- Ability to leading Quality Engineers and contribute to the over all testing efforts in a hands-on role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?