Sr. DevOps Engineer - Trading & Rebalancing
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our Trading and Rebalancing team!
We’re building a scalable, tax-efficient trading & rebalancing platform for wealth management firms of all sizes. The platform will target sophisticated rebalancing strategies across many financial vehicles and will join our suite of products that we provide for our customers at the highest achievable uptime.
We’re looking for a dynamic Engineer who will build an inclusive team culture, empower engineers to succeed and cultivate an environment that crafts high quality engineering processes and product delivery. You love building reliable and resilient systems and can amplify your skills through your team. You’ll work closely with data systems, development and product to deliver a more modern and dependable infrastructure.
Our engineering team primarily works in .Net, Java, Python and AWS, and we use Agile methodologies to deliver impactful business outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with developers and product owners to design and deliver significant features to maintain and improve reliability on our platform.
- Mentor junior engineers and contribute to our inclusive and dynamic engineering culture.
- Improve on existing systems while advocating for standard methodologies and process improvements.
- Help your team develop pragmatic solutions to sophisticated problems.
Who You Are
- Several years experience as a professional systems engineer
- Experience with Windows and Linux Administration, SQL Server, Cloud Infrastructure Systems (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Familiarity with Terraform, TeamCity and other modern infrastructure automation tooling
- Experience with finance is a plus!
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?