Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are seeking a versatile and proactive Sourcer to join our global recruiting team and assist in our hiring efforts for various technical and non-technical positions. In this role, you will work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to identify and connect with premier talent, ensuring a diverse pipeline of candidates for Addepar's open roles. Your main focus will be on sourcing and screening talent through various channels including, LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse, social media, and open-source communities. If you're motivated, resourceful, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with hiring managers, recruiters, and sourcers to understand the hiring needs and job requirements for product, engineering, sales, and services teams
- Provide innovative and scalable sourcing solutions to help drive a pipeline of talent to meet our hiring needs
- Leverage Greenhouse, LinkedIn, and other channels to source passive and active candidates at all levels (intern to senior)
- Conduct initial phone screens to evaluate candidate qualifications, and overall viability for open roles
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in the ATS, ensuring data integrity and compliance with internal processes and guidelines
- Partner with recruiters and coordinators to schedule interviews
- Stay up to date with industry trends, market insights, and talent acquisition best practices, sharing knowledge and recommendations with the recruiting team
Who You Are
- Previous experience sourcing for technical and non-technical roles, including product, engineering, sales, and services
- Have experience with campus recruiting from tier 1-2 universities, and have participated in on-campus events
- You have a passion for connecting with professionals, and aligning them to jobs that fit their experience and motivation
- Have the ability to build deep relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and the broader recruiting team
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy solving problems, and have the ability to think creatively to identify top-tier talent
- You have deep knowledge of the regional and global talent market for technology and finance roles, along with the employment laws and regulations
- You know how to use data and market intelligence to influence the overall sourcing/hiring strategy
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?