Technical Data Analyst (India)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
A Technical Data Analyst is responsible for performing data migration, data conversion and data validation projects for Addepar clients using existing tools and established processes. As a Technical Data Analyst you will be responsible for performing data projects, coordinating with internal project teams, meeting project deadlines and identifying opportunities to improve our tooling and processes. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of financial portfolio data, a foundational level of python programming skills, exceptional communication skills and the ability to deliver results in alignment with project deadlines while meeting high quality standards.
What You’ll Do
- Convert, migrate and validate data from external or internal sources using existing tooling with defined processes and workflows
- Complete data projects on-time meeting project deadlines while adhering to high quality standards
- Coordinate across project teams communicating regular status updates for assigned data projects and while effectively setting expectations
- Run python ETL scripts and at times modify, fix or debug as needed
- Escalate keys issues to project team members and senior leadership as necessary
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to complete simultaneous projects; seeing each through to the finish line
- Adhere to project management standard processes
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve current processes, workflows and tools to increase efficiency and automation
Who You Are
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in technology and finance
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with colleagues spread across multiple global locations
- Proficient in Python programming language and well versed in ETL concepts
- Understands financial markets and has experience with financial products and portfolio data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in an understandable manner
- Solution-oriented attitude and passion for problem solving
- Highly organized, close attention to detail and driven to make processes more efficient
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, proactive and a high contributing teammate
- Independent, adaptable and can work with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to manage expectations and provide regular updates to project team and senior stakeholders
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.