Sr. Quality Engineer - Trading & Rebalancing (India)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are looking for a Sr. Quality Engineer to join our Trading team! We’re building a scalable, tax-efficient trading & rebalancing platform for wealth management firms of all sizes. The platform will target sophisticated rebalancing strategies across equities, mutual funds and fixed income products and provide restrictions, equivalents, cash management, and tax budgets.
You will be an instrumental part of the team and collaborate with Engineers, Developers, Product Managers and DevOps colleagues to deliver outstanding products for our clients. Our engineering team primarily works in ReactJS, Java, Python and AWS, and we use Agile methodologies to deliver impactful business outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a financial markets and strong quality engineering experience. You are methodical, a self-starter, and passionate about quality which is key to the growth and success of our products.
What You’ll Do
- Build comprehensive test suites to verify quality and performance
- Collaborate across our engineering organization to ensure we are delivering a high quality product
- Curious and motivated to learn new skills
Who You Are
- Several years of Quality Engineering/Automation experience with capacity to perform independently & efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in analysis, test case design and test execution
- Must have experience working with Python, .Net, C#, REST, GitHub
- Familiar with AWS, Kubernetes and performance test tools is a plus
- Finance experience is valued!
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.