Investment Strategy Associate
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently looking for an Investment Associate to join our new and growing Investment Advisory Solutions (IAS) team! The IAS team provides non-discretionary investment advice to family offices, institutional investors, and investment advisors. Through use of Addepar's proprietary data and technology, we are building diagnostics that pinpoint areas of improvement for portfolios, as well as designing investment strategies that have the potential to increase returns. In this role, you will participate in all activities of the business, including creation of new diagnostics and investment strategies, in addition to preparing for and participating in client meetings.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $97,000 - $181,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Help develop new diagnostics and investment strategies by analyzing proprietary datasets using Python
- Build internal tools to efficiently run diagnostics and analyses at scale across the client base
- Prepare materials for and actively participate in prospect and client meetings
- Collaborate cross functionally with other teams at Addepar, including Product, Research, Engineering, Legal, and Marketing
Who You Are
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an investment or financial industry role, such as portfolio strategy, investment banking, investment research, or risk management
- Broad understanding of most asset classes and markets, including alternative asset classes (e.g. private equity and venture capital)
- Strong Python programming skills and a solid foundation in statistics
- Outstanding communication skills, with the proven track record of articulating complex topics clearly to a variety of audiences
- Previous experience with Databricks is a plus
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.