Head of Sales Enablement
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
The Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy & Operations team at Addepar has the mission to proactively deliver intelligence, scalable operations, and enablement to efficiently improve revenue and customer experience across all GTM functions (Sales, Account management, Client Success, Services, and Partnerships). As the GTM Enablement team leader, you will be responsible for developing and driving strategies that enable our go-to-market teams to achieve their revenue targets, improve sales efficiency, and enhance customer acquisition and retention. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including R&D, marketing, sales, partnerships, and all customer-facing teams to align GTM initiatives with overall business objectives.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $182,000 - $284,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- As a leader of a dedicated team of Enablement Learning Consultants, you will drive alignment and strategy across premier global programs like Product GTM, Onboarding, and Priority Initiatives to help grow the business and increase field productivity at scale.
- Reinforce Enablement as a strategic arm of GTM operations - align enablement efforts with key performance indicators, and business outcomes, while tracking value and impact such as ramp-up time, productivity, goals & competency achievements.
- Your ability to act based on data, and measure the impact of programs will be a crucial part of your role.
- Collaborate with GTM leadership to design/enhance and deliver ongoing training programs, coaching, and mentoring to improve sales, success, and support techniques and ensure consistent messaging.
- Sales Enablement: Design and implement comprehensive sales enablement programs to equip our sales teams with the knowledge, tools, and resources they need to actively engage prospects, close deals, and meet revenue targets. This includes developing and refining playbooks, and training materials, and building on the Addepar Engagement Model.
- Customer Success and Services Enablement: Partner with customer success and services teams to develop programs and resources that drive customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion.
- Product Enablement: Participate in the planning and execution of successful product launches, ensuring cross-functional coordination and alignment. Develop go-to-market enablement materials, and training programs to increase product adoption and revenue generation.
- Design and develop solutions across a variety of modalities (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentorship tools)
- Lead the annual Sales Kick Off (SKO) and mid-year Accelerate events for GTM
- Lead Enablement tool evaluations.
- Leadership and Team Management: Lead and develop an impactful team of go-to-market enablement professionals. Provide coaching, mentorship, and guidance to drive individual and team success.
Who You Are
- A globally minded leader who finds ways to thoughtfully balance the various needs of the customer-facing teams. The ideal person is creative, organized, and process-focused with strong technical competence and a burning passion for world-class education.
- An exceptional coach that is committed to the professional development of their team members and leaders on the team.
- Strategic – has a vision for GTM Enablement that they use to influence/partner with cross-functional Directors/VP’s. Sets and owns global GTM Enablement strategy.
- Strong relationship-builder with the ability to lead and influence in a highly cross-functional, matrixed organization
- Values soft skills (relationship building, partner management, leadership capabilities, etc.) just as much as the hard skills (enablement standard processes, quantitative savvy, project management, etc.)
- Has experience and a strong point of view on GTM Methodology, including how CS, Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships work together
- A change-oriented leader with a strong bias toward action
- Data-driven approach with proven experience using metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- 8+ years of experience in enablement, L&D, Sales, PMM or related role; 5+ years of experience in SaaS and Management
- Recent experience with LMS tools such as Workramp, Lessonly, or similar platforms required
- Experience with Revenue Intelligence platforms such as Gong or Chorus is a plus
- Passion for hosting large corporate events or public speaking events
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.