Sr. Portfolio Data Analyst - Feeds Product (Pune)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking a Portfolio Data Analyst to join our Portfolio Data Feeds Team!
Addepar provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions.
As a Portfolio Data Analyst focusing on our portfolio data platform, you will be responsible for integrating client portfolio data into Addepar’s leading portfolio management products. You will work closely with data providers, internal partners and engineering to expand Addepar’s capabilities and coverage to meet client needs. You will partner closely with leaders across the business to build the preeminent data solutions and services that serve investment teams in wealth management and beyond. In addition, you work with other partners within the product management team on a variety of initiatives to improve overall data management and integration across Addepar.
What You’ll Do
- Analyse and onboard portfolio data content from a variety of sources into Addepar’s data integration ecosystem.
- Partner with engineering, product management, and data operations to deliver high quality, timely and reliable data solutions through Addepar’s data network.
- Work with a variety of 3rd party data providers to develop and support the integration of their data into our platform.
- Develop and support data aggregations and functionality for our clients based on client and 3rd party content and user workflow needs.
- Develop data-oriented workflow solutions and product improvements in collaboration with user experience, design, and application focused project management teams.
- Analyze and develop solutions to improve data operations and content pipeline efficiency.
- Understand Addepar’s products and clients. Work with counterparts within the business to drive new and innovative opportunities to serve our clients and grow the business.
- Contribute to the evolution of Addepar’s financial concordance solutions to better serve our clients and cement Addepar’s role as the outstanding integrator of market traded and alternative asset investments.
Who You Are
- Data analysis experience with relevant finance domain-specific exposure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with vendors, clients and internal partners.
- Ability to communicate proven experience, problems and knowledge well both in person and in writing for internal development and sales teams as well for clients and 3rd party data partners.
- Partner with engineering to define the functional and technical implementation to solve a business problem. This includes understanding of high level data development concepts, data modelling and the ability to write and review technical requirements documents.
- Passion for the finance and technology space and solving previously intractable problems at the heart of investment management.
- Experience working with financial data and concepts that are relevant to Addepar’s clients and products strongly preferred.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.