Product Manager-Operating Platform Implementations (United Kingdom)
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager to join our Operating Platform Implementations (OPI) team!
OPI’s mandate is to empower Analysts with a scalable Operating Platform, inclusive of new workflows, products, and cloud-based tooling that works seamlessly across multiple regions. OPI provides holistic product management, helping Engineering teams maximize their impact and implement solutions that:
- Enhance the Analyst experience
- Reduce operational risk
- Enable Addepar’s growth in new and existing markets
The OPI team will deliver the transition from Addepar's legacy tools and processes to a more scalable global operating model using new tools and capabilities being created by the Engineering organization.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Engineering, Data Product and Data Operations to deliver high quality, timely and reliable data workflow solutions.
- Build consensus with the cross functional team to prioritize increments of work based on level of effort, interdependencies, and other relevant criteria
- Analyze and develop solutions to improve data operations and portfolio data pipeline efficiency.
- Use your understanding of our existing data models to describe key workflows and write technical requirements on how to transform raw data into functional content on our platform.
- Investigate issues raised by clients or partner teams to refine and implement fixes with our development teams.
- Understand Addepar’s products and clients. Using these insights, work with counterparts within the business to drive new and innovative opportunities to improve client experience.
Contribute to the evolution of Addepar’s master financial concordance solutions to better serve our clients and cement Addepar’s role as the best-in-class integrator of market traded and alternative asset investments.
Who You Are
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience and education that demonstrate proficiency in product management and user workflows
- Domain knowledge / expertise regarding data processing workflows
- Practical knowledge of agile thinking and lean practices; creative (non-dogmatic) with project approaches, willingness to experiment, and ability to guide teams toward activities and processes that best suit project goals
- Ability to identify the appropriate tools and techniques to accomplish objectives
- Ability to perform basic Project and Scrum Management tasks (assigning tasks to team members; ensuring designs, requirements, and other inputs are ready when needed for work to begin; leading agile ceremonies, scheduling increments in the necessary order to manage dependencies, managing WIP, managing expectations with Account Managers, lining up beta, addressing impediments, leading agile ceremonies etc.)
- Ability to set your team up for success through leadership, sense of urgency, accountability, and initiative
- Ability to partner with a variety of stakeholders (from highly technical to non-technical business colleagues) and work in a cross-functional setting
- A confident and positive attitude with low ego; high degree of ingenuity, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills; ability to work within ambiguity
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.