Sr. Product Manager - Billing
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for Addepar's billing module and associated functionality. The Senior Product Manager is required to define product vision, set strategy, and lead a cross functional team in a manner that enhances their efficiency and productivity.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $136,000 - $213,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Possess a deep understanding of your product in terms of its users, business value, technical landscape, data, vendors, and how it relates to other areas of the larger Addepar system
- Identify appropriate users, internal partners, competitors, and market trends from which to elicit input and draw inspiration.
- Define, document, and communicate goals and purpose for your product, particularly for the future 6-18 months.
- Drive innovation and inspiration via Positioning Statements and OKRs that convey your vision and goals to your internal partners and cross-functional team.
- Build consensus with the cross functional team to prioritize and define increments of work based on level of effort, interdependencies, and other relevant criteria.
- Identify changing company, business, market, and technical needs and adjusting strategy as needed.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience and education that demonstrate proficiency in product management and user workflows
- Domain knowledge / expertise regarding finance / investments, particularly regarding the valuation of investments in different asset classes!
- Practical knowledge of agile thinking and lean practices; creative (non-dogmatic) with project approaches, willingness to experiment, and ability to guide teams toward activities and processes that best suit project goals
- Ability to identify the appropriate tools and techniques to accomplish objectives!
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.