Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are seeking a versatile and motivated copywriter to join our marketing team within Brand & Integrated Marketing. In this role, you will support multiple teams — performance and product marketing, sales and communications — and work with other writers and designers. Your outstanding writing skills, knowledge of the wealth management industry and global perspective, will support our brand's success.
What You’ll Do
- Develop engaging and high-quality content for various platforms and channels including digital, print and social.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand our product, audiences, segments, marketing and sales objectives.
- Conduct research on industry trends, financial services and technology to produce well-informed themes and content.
- Edit and proofread copy for accuracy, clarity and adherence to brand standards across all marketing channels.
- This role requires writing proficiency in both UK and US English.
Who You Are
- An excellent writer with a diverse portfolio and keen eye for grammar and tone.
- Knowledgeable about wealth management, financial tech and the audiences in this space, from investors to tech users.
- Able to write in distinct voices/styles/formats including SEO writing and writing for the US and UK.
- Highly organised with effective time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the Google workspace - Sheets, Docs, Slides, Mail, etc.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.