Investment Data Operations Analyst (Pune)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Part of the broader Addepar Data organization, the Data Operations team is responsible for ensuring Addepar's clients have timely and high quality data. This will include overseeing the processing of portfolio transactions and positions, diligently completing verification checks, and assisting clients with their data support questions. The Data Operations group sits at the nexus of Addepar's activity and requires daily communications with financial data providers, clients, and other personnel across the company.
What You’ll Do
- Perform daily internal verification checks to ensure client portfolio data is accurate and made available within SLAs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot data pipeline issues and data feed processing exceptions, and triage with level 2 and 3 support when needed.
- Address data related inquiries and requests from clients, members of Sales and Services organizations, and external data providers/partners in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to regional counterparts on common operations workflows and projects.
- Maintain team resources and procedural documentation, and ensure metrics are accurately recorded for internal analytics.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to identify and implement process improvements and tooling enhancements that increase data quality as well as increase operational efficiency.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with deep knowledge of capital markets, trade processing and lifecycle, and middle/back-office operations systems.
- Demonstrates strong attention to details and meticulous execution of established processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for engaging with internal and external data partners.
- Consistent track record of multitasking and prioritizing effectively in a fast paced environment, and remaining calm under pressure.
- Team-oriented, proactive self-motivation, and forward thinking.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, SQL, Salesforce, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, or other common financial services systems and applications.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.