Data Client Support Analyst (Pune)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
As part of the broader Addepar Data Management & Quality organization, the Data Client Support team is responsible for ensuring our customers receive first-class support experience and are able get the most value out of their data in Addepar. The Data Client Support group sits at the nexus of Addepar's activity and requires daily communications with clients, data providers, and other personnel across the company.
Important: The working schedule for this position is from 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST, US business days.
What You’ll Do
- Address client inquiries related to Addepar’s portfolio data feeds and on general data product functionalities within established SLAs.
- Manage and complete requests from internal Data teams that require client outreach and/or action to resolve data verification issues.
- Investigate client reported bugs and data processing issues, and triage with Engineering & Product when needed.
- Partner with Account Managers, Solutions Architects, and other members from GTM to drive alignment on data related escalations and ensure positive outcomes for clients.
- Participate in multi-org projects to improve internal processes and in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with solid understanding of capital markets, portfolio accounting and customer relationship management.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Track record of demonstrating self-motivation to take on responsibility, a strong team-player mentality, and passion for delivering client-centric outcomes.
- Proactive and diligent in documenting team processes and finding opportunities to optimize team workflow efficiencies.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Familiarity with using MS Suite, Salesforce, Atlassian, SQL, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, or other common financial services systems and applications is preferable.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.