GTM Strategy and Operations Analyst
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Addepar is looking for a dynamic GTM Strategy & Operations Analyst to help support Addepar’s fast-growing team. This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in business analytics, sales operations, and finance – requiring a mix of go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimisation, strategy and business operational support. Join our dynamic and forward-thinking team to make a significant impact on our revenue growth journey!
Success in this role means assisting the GTM leaders to drive the continued success of Addepar by supporting our revenue growth strategy. Projects range from building a scalable reporting infrastructure, evaluating market opportunities, supporting product growth strategies, sales pipeline analysis, and regular review of key performance metrics. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organisation and provides exposure to senior executives. The ideal candidate comprehends the key elements that drive success in a Sales team, possesses a keen enthusiasm for data analysis to grasp the broader perspective, and excels at translating narratives into actionable strategies
What You’ll Do
- Support extensive GTM planning process and central initiatives through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory carving, quota/incentive design, and more by applying expertise in data modelling and analysis
- Play a key role in monthly incentive calculations and modelling, including bonus analysis, rate calculations, and statement creation
- Become the analytical powerhouse behind day-to-day operations, evaluating business performance through a data-centric lens
- Find opportunities for improvement and efficiency by operationalizing insights through the creation of robust processes and workflows
- Collaborate closely with go-to-market teams to provide insights and support on projects sought to boost revenue and improve sales productivity
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimise processes/infrastructure/systems for scale
- You will enable the regional teams with insights, analysis, processes and tools providing thought leadership and input into global projects
- You will have the opportunity to blend analytical skills with innovative inquiry, incorporating insights from sales leaders. Fuel your curiosity to uncover trends and deliver impactful insights that resonate across the entire organisational spectrum, shaping strategies, refining processes, and driving the organisation toward success
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role such as Sales Strategy, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, and/or Venture Capital/Private Equity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative subject area (e.g. Statistics, Maths, Finance, Engineering, Sciences)
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Experience track record of building high-quality and sophisticated models and presentations
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong Excel, Salesforce, SQL, and Looker or Tableau experience required
- Proficiency in BI platforms for data extraction, analysis, and visualisation
- Experience with R, Python, Tableau (or similar analytical packages) a plus
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.