Director, Product Marketing
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are hiring a Director of Product Marketing. This role is perfect for leaders who have an ownership mentality for driving impact, are data-informed to find insights, focus on client and buyer empathy, and love to constantly see how much faster we can learn and implement. This person will thrive in leading and developing a product marketing team, and enjoy driving bold new bets. This role will be responsible for crafting the product marketing narrative, diving deep into competitive intelligence, and ensuring that our products resonate powerfully in the marketplace. With $5T in assets on the platform and hundreds of thousands of users, we’re just getting started!
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $170,000 - $266,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and articulate clear, engaging narratives that showcase our products, vision, and industry thought leadership. Your storytelling skills will not only inform but also inspire our clients, buyers and the wider market.
- Strengthen our position in the market by refining our approach through enhanced competitive intelligence. You will dive deep into market dynamics to understand and anticipate trends, enabling Addepar to stay ahead of the curve.
- Create captivating content tailored to specific target personas, market segments, and geographic locations. Your focus will be on increasing the relevance and impact of our marketing materials, ensuring they resonate deeply with each audience's unique needs and preferences.
- Strategize and be responsible for the marketing aspects of product launch plans throughout the year. You will ensure that each launch is not just a release, but an event that captures attention and drives engagement. This will be balanced with a biweekly product release schedule, in partnership with product and GTM, and ensuring our client-facing teams are equipped to articulate our offerings.
- Build product case studies and demonstrate savviness in multi-channel production. Your role will involve creating detailed case studies that effectively showcase the strengths and benefits of our products. These will be instrumental in highlighting our product effectiveness and value to potential clients. Simultaneously, your proficiency in video and multi-channel collateral will be pivotal in developing engaging and visually compelling content. This approach will elevate our storytelling capabilities, enhancing the overall impact and reach of our marketing initiatives.
- Balance the pursuit of ambitious business results with a focus on user and buyer needs. Your strategies will be grounded in a deep understanding of our clients and prospects, ensuring that what we build and market meets and exceeds their expectations.
Who You Are
- A consistent track record of financial services product marketing leadership in rapidly growing organizations.
- A passion for building compelling collateral, ebooks, brochures, infographics, enablement materials, and anything else that helps to convey the value of Addepar.
- Appetite for balancing bold, high-upside bets with quick wins.
- Able to drive business results while obsessing over user and buyer journey.
- Ownership mentality from what we build to how we market. Accountability for driving business impact, in a culture with experimentation.
- Highly technical and capable of wading into the details, but can also drive from a 30,000-foot view.
- Data-informed and experimental style to optimize for learning.
- Skilled in gathering and analyzing market and competitive intel to inform product marketing positioning and strategy.
- Deep client and prospect empathy and product marketing craft to sweat the little and big details.
- Ability to prioritize dozens of big and small projects while driving relentless high-quality execution.
- Highly adept at leading product launches with precision and impact.
- Excellent executive presence and resilience to embrace a deep level of engagement from senior leadership.
- Ability to adjust direction rapidly, learning what levers are most effective.
- A talent magnet for people who want to collaborate with and work for you.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.