Privacy Program Manager
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Addepar is seeking an accomplished Privacy Program Manager to join its Legal team and spearhead our privacy program, ensuring compliance with regulations, safeguarding customer data, and driving privacy awareness throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in privacy management, a comprehensive understanding of relevant regulations, and a track record of successfully implementing and improving privacy programs in high-growth environments.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $120,000 - $187,00 (base salary) + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the company's privacy program.
- Develop and maintain privacy policies, procedures, and documentation to ensure alignment with legal requirements and industry standards.
- Lead all aspects of Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) for new and existing products, vendors, and features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate privacy risks associated with business initiatives.
- Develop and deliver privacy training programs for employees to enhance awareness and understanding of privacy obligations.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience; advanced degree or privacy certification (e.g., CIPP) is a plus
- At least 5 years managing privacy programs at a technology company or in a high-growth environment
- Experience in, and curiosity about, new and emerging technologies and associated privacy and cybersecurity implications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.