Business Development Representative
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Addepar is looking for a high-energy, results-driven Business Development Representative to join our Business Development & Sales organization. Working very closely with Sales and key partners, BDRs are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within assigned account territories and segments. This is an exciting opportunity to generate and hunt for new business opportunities to fuel our growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments. The ideal candidate will be passionate about finance and disruptive technology; have sound eye for business and natural sales instincts; and be an eager, highly motivated, and tenacious self-starter.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $75,000 - $118,000 (base salary) + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Addepar’s growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists and account attack plans within a defined territory
- Research and build new accounts (i.e., strategic calling, sending personalized emails, and connecting through social media platforms)
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations and meetings with prospect accounts.
- Collaborate with Go To Market teams (i.e., Marketing, Sales, Product, etc.) to advance new business growth.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities created
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of experience in outbound SaaS prospecting roles with a consistent record of success (Fintech or financial services experience a plus!)
- Knowledge of private banking, wealth management prospecting a plus
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive team player!
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new demands; strong sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- Experience working with Salesforce, Gong, and Salesloft is a plus
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.