Product Analyst Intern - Navigator (US)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Being a part of the AddeU Internship Program, you will be working on meaningful project(s) that you can feel proud of and present back to the company at the end of the experience. In addition to having a supporting manager and mentor, we have a fantastic onboarding program to get you acclimated and ready for your time with us. Fun events and super cool swag are also included!
At the moment, our 12-week internship experience is remote. Dates are currently set for May - August 2024 but please consult with your recruiter. Seeking US and Canadian students only.
We are currently seeking a Product Analyst Intern to join our Navigator Team! Navigator is the portfolio projection software within the Addepar platform that empowers our clients to make smarter investment decisions. We are looking for a dedicated Product Analyst Intern to help us improve the product experience through a data driven approach.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $25 - $39.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Extract, aggregate, and analyze Navigator’s data set to help guide product and business strategies.
- Develop understanding of the wealth management space and the alternative investment asset class.
- Contribute to product requirements for new features/improvements
- Support Navigator team’s day-to-day operations, including helping with data aggregation, internal and external support, and bug triage
Who You Are
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree (university must be located in the US & Canada) & must be returning to school after internship.
- Available to intern for the full 12 weeks
- Major in Applied Math, Math, Statistics, or other STEM fields
- Previous relevant work/project experience
- Proficiency in SQL Queries and Excel
- An interest in product development and the financial market
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret
- Experience with Heap and Python (Good to have)
- Experience with quantitative modeling (Good to have)
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.