Program Manager Intern (US)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Being a part of the AddeU Internship Program, you will be working on a meaningful project(s) that you can feel proud of and present back to the company at the end of the experience. In addition to having a supporting manager and mentor, we have a fantastic onboarding program to get you acclimated and ready for your time with us. Fun events and super cool swag are also included!
At the moment, our 12 week internship experience is remote. Dates are currently set for May - August 2024 but please advise your recruiter. Seeking US and Canadian students only.
As a Program Manager on the R&D Operations team you will work with the Research & Development teams along with various other teams within Addepar focusing on Communications, Learning and Development and Cultural Events. This role is paramount in keeping R&D connected and facing forward, fostering workforce excellence and crafting experiences that cultivate innovation, transparency, and connection across the organization.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $28 - $43.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Communications: Manage various channels for R&D-wide communication to provide a framework in which all R&D teams can share and learn about each other.
- Learning and Development: Coordinate and conduct efforts, and resources which contribute to strengthening of R&D’s workforce in the area of growth and competency of employees.
- Culture and Events: Organize R&D-wide events which contribute to shaping and maintaining R&D’s culture, foster a sense of community and belonging and reinforce Addepar’s values, boost morale, and promote social networking.
Who You Are
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution (university must be located in the US & Canada) & must be returning to school after internship
- Available to intern for the full 12 weeks
- You have excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are organized, detail oriented and pragmatic in your approach to coordinating, communicating and executing against your plan.
- Basic knowledge of techniques for planning, tracking and delivering programs.
- No extensive engineering or technical expertise is required.
- Marketing, Business Development, Project Management course experience is applicable.
- Experience with event planning for community, clubs or teams is a plus.
- Note: This role may involve travel to other Addepar offices or event locations to facilitate better coordination with teams and to support event management and execution.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING: Addepar is among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making fake job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please be aware that no job offers will be made from Addepar without a formal interview process. Additionally, Addepar will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding process. If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].