Implementation Project Manager
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is looking for an experienced Enterprise SaaS Project Manager to help build the Project Management practice at Addepar. The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) will be responsible for the implementation of Addepar’s Enterprise & Strategic clients, supporting a Cross-Functional team of both internal & client stakeholders to deliver the Addepar solution on time/budget. The IPM has business and solutions acumen and is an expert at translating and documenting broad goals and objectives into detailed project plans and processes to drive execution. This is a strategic and highly visible role, with the IPM partnering with both external and internal teams including Sales, Sales Engineering, Account Management, Solutions Architecture, Data Solutions, Product, Engineering, and C-suites.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be
determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $82,000 - $155,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You'll Do
- Lead project teams and manage the project lifecycle (sales support/scoping, sales to services transition, initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, closing)
- Drive use of project management principles, methodologies, tools, and internal policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal/external executive sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members
- Translate client requirements, objectives, and goals into actionable project plan
- Definition & Management of Scope, Schedule, Budget, Resources of complex projects
- Partner with internal specialists to develop and validate project plan design
- Maintain project plan and other project documents
- Partner closely with Solutions Architects & Solutions Consultants and specialist resources to drive execution of project plan
- Set clear expectations with internal and external project teams, and hold internal resources accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Regularly report internally/externally on project status, budget, milestones, KPIs, accomplishments, and deliverables
- Identify and propose changes; change orders, and budget updates & determine impact and drive mitigation plans
- Diagnose issues and risks; develop and manage contingency plans
- Lead Steering Committee meetings with C level stakeholders & manage “difficult conversations”
- Document lessons learned and recommend process improvements
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, including 4 years of project management experience
- Professional experience in enterprise-class SaaS software implementations
- Prior external client-facing experience required
- Experience with waterfall & agile required, agile preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability (management not required)
- Superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Understanding of project commercials including SOWs, budgeting and resourcing
- Professional experience in Financial Services, Technology Implementations, or Consulting preferred
- PMP and CSM preferred
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and finance
- Some travel required
- [Bonus] Experience with Salesforce/FinancialForce, Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?