Senior Software Engineer
Remote In: CA, CO, CT, Washington DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Contracting team, you will play a significant role in designing and delivering on the frontend architecture for AgentSync’s newest product. You will collaborate with other members of the team to deliver on our most challenging projects, while also partnering closely with product and business owners. The ideal candidate will always keep an eye out for innovative ways to solve problems. You will bring your deep expertise in front end development to the team to help shape a scalable product.
What you’ll do:
- Build web applications in React, typescript as focus area
- Write and maintain unit, integration and regression tests. Test using technologies like React Testing Library, Cypress, jest, and cucumber
- Write and maintain Java code
- Write and maintain unit and integration tests as needed
- Maintain application infrastructure as code and running on AWS, GCP etc (example: CloudFormation, AWS cdk)
- Tackle green field problems and operate against ambiguous problem statements
- Perform thoughtful code reviews with scalability and clean code principles in mind
- Communicate clearly and accurately with internal teams re: progress on features, blockers to delivery, timelines
- Participate in helping to build and maintain a culture of engineering best practices
- Help mentor other engineers
- Advocate for the advancement of DEI initiatives within the organization
- 4+ years experience building enterprise level front end software using a modern JS technology stack (React, Redux preferred - Vue etc)
- Experience using testing frameworks and comfortable writing Cypress tests.
- Experience developing APIs, especially RESTful APIs using Java, .NET or other technologies
- The desire to work on a collaborative, learning oriented team using agile practices
- Experience productively collaborating cross-team with all areas of engineering
- Structured and well-organized work cadence with comfort tackling complexity and ambiguity
- A strong track record of problem solving and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
Research shows that people from historically excluded and underrepresented backgrounds read experience requirements in job descriptions and consider themselves unqualified if they don’t meet every single requirement listed. This section is meant to focus on the experience we’re looking for and minimum requirements for the role. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every requirement listed here. We know that every person has unique strengths, and we focus on hiring for those strengths and potential, rather than looking for someone who meets every bullet listed.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$160,000 - $185,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity program.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- Parental leave and return to work childcare stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year
Something looks off?