Senior Data Engineer
Remote In: CA, CO, CT, Washington DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA
Data is at the core of AgentSync’s products, services, and business strategy. The Data Core team is a team of experts who create and support the architecture that is the sole entrypoint and interface between third party production data and our products - reducing risk and improving the quality & reliability of our products.
As a Senior Data Engineer on the Data Core team you will be building and maintaining the ingestion for data sources that are in the DNA of our products. You will support data and product teams in building best-in-class data systems, optimizing for performance, stability, security, and maintainability. You will implement and advocate for best practices and mentor other engineers.
What you’ll do:
- Write and maintain Python code
- Design, build and maintain production data pipelines to ensure data quality, efficient processing, and timely delivery of accurate and trusted data
- Leverage your background in data modeling, microservices, and API environments to enhance data usage and ingestion
- Solve our most challenging data integration problems utilizing optimal ETL/ELT patterns
- Actively contribute to development, testing, and automation best practices
- Maintain application infrastructure
- Identify the right technologies for a job and working through implementation if necessary (e.g. Airflow, Kafka, Spark, Python)
- Advanced experience with Python and SQL
- Advanced experience with manipulating large structured and semi-structured datasets
- A proven track record of implementing complex data extraction solutions (ETL/ELT)
- Experience working with an AWS architecture to develop and maintain data pipelines
- Experience with querying and designing database systems
- Experience with code reviews, troubleshooting, testing, and CI/CD
- Experience with infrastructure tools such as Terraform
- A desire to understand both technical and business challenges, working on a multitude of different data sources and use cases
- A strong track record of problem solving and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$150,000 - $185,000, plus bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity program.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave and $4,000 return to work childcare stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year
Something looks off?