Revenue Operations Manager - GTM Systems
Remote in CA, CO, CT, Washington DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager, focused on GTM Systems, to join our growing Revenue Operations team.
In this role, you will serve as a senior leader and personally manage key areas of the company’s GTM systems and data operations, serving as a trusted partner for key stakeholders across the company. The right candidate will have strong expertise and a proven track record as a GTM systems strategy/operations manager at a high growth, fast-paced enterprise technology company, and thrive building flexible and novel approaches to complex problems.
You will work closely with the rest of the Revenue Operations team, Marketing, Finance, Product, and other teams throughout the company. This role will report to our Head of Revenue Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Work with internal stakeholders to build solutions that will drive the scaled acquisition of customers through improved, robust sales processes.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to drive tooling adoption and identify improvement areas to ensure that our teams have what they need to be successful, day-to-day.
- Own our data operations program encompassing data quality policies, lead / account routing, metadata, and data governance.
- Own our named account program, territory management architecture, and rules of engagement
- Develop and maintain full-funnel reporting instrumentation to track and measure performance
- Facilitate successful selection, implementation, adoption and maintenance of new technologies across the business.
- Manage SFDC & Outreach instances, as well as a variety of other tools
- Work with Finance and HR teams to facilitate the quote-to-cash process and personnel operations, respectively
- Be the first-line reviewer for our intake process to validate and scope work
- Serve as the highest tier of escalation for bug triaging across all GTM systems
- 4-5 years of professional experience in strategy, planning, or operations; management consulting, product management, or high-growth enterprise SaaS experience is preferred
- Customer-centric attitude with excellent communication skills; comfortable running discussions with senior leadership
- Experience deploying, scaling and managing SFDC, reporting infrastructure, and other sales systems to 300+ users
- Advanced SalesForce experience (flows, data governance, systems integrations)
- Advanced competency with Excel and Google Sheets (pivot tables, lookup and reference functions, and CRM data ingestion)
- Strong understanding of the latest sales tools and optimizing existing sales software (knowledge of the following platforms is a plus: Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, Zuora, LeanData
- Experience with order-to-cash concepts and related platforms to support CPQ and CLM (e.g. Zuora, Salesforce CPQ, LinkSquares, Ironclad, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
Nice to have:
- Experience working in SaaS businesses that cater to insurance carriers, MGA’s, or agencies
- APEX coding abilities
- Salesforce certifications (e.g. Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder / Developer)
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$125,000- $ 165,000 + Bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity program.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave and $4,000 return to work childcare stipend
Candidates: AgentSync Recruiting & Talent teams will only communicate with you using @agentsync.io email addresses. When you receive communication from AgentSync, check the email address domain to ensure you're connected with our team (and not a scammer!).
Something looks off?