Revenue Operations Manager - Sales Planning & Analysis
Remote in CA, CO, CT, Washington DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager, focused on Sales Planning & Analysis (SP&A), to join our growing Revenue Operations team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the analytical aspects of implementing go-to-market strategies and support business planning efforts across AgentSync’s GTM organization, including revenue modeling, capacity planning, incentives design, and forecasting.
You will work closely with the rest of the Revenue Operations team, Finance, Marketing, and executive leadership throughout the company. This role will report to our Head of Revenue Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Enable our GTM leadership to shape our strategy by leveraging a powerful combination of empirical and anecdotal data
- Drive goal-setting alignment across the business through strong narratives and supporting analysis to influence decisions and outcomes, not just report numbers
- Partner with sales leadership and business planning partners (e.g. Finance, Marketing) to develop the annual revenue plan and pipeline models
- Work within Revenue Operations to translate the company sales plan models to tactical deployment of team and individual quotas
- Own our sales forecasting practices and implement best practices to improve forecast accuracy in both top-down and bottoms-up frameworks, though variance analysis and monitoring model assumptions
- Own the creation of a metrics library with KPIs, definitions, and standard reporting & dashboards to track our performance on a regular cadence
- Perform ongoing monitoring and analysis of productivity assumptions vs. actuals in relation to our revenue plan - e.g. sales capacity, funnel conversion, and deal metrics
- Support the annual budget and operating plan processes
- Support sales compensation optimization by developing frameworks and conducting analysis of unit-economics
- Support our quarterly business reviews (QBRs) by providing structured data to promote productive conversation and inspection
- Drive our month-end close process with Finance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, or similar quantitative disciplines
- 4-5 years of professional experience in strategy, planning, or operations; management consulting, investment banking, or high-growth enterprise SaaS experience is preferred
- Understanding of SaaS metrics and sales performance analysis, capacity and headcount planning, quota allocation process, revenue models, and territory management
- Deep expertise in financial modeling and analysis to drive predictable and actionable forecasts
- Experience identifying and evaluating business opportunities while working across multiple business units to drive decisions (e.g. entering a new market, launching a new business line, introducing a new specialized role/function)
- Proficiency with advanced data analysis & manipulation tools (SQL, Excel) and working knowledge of common BI/analytics tools (e.g. Mode / Tableau and Salesforce Reporting)
- Have sharp analytical skills and an “insight-centric” mindset: you don’t just report the data, you form hypotheses & provide business recommendations
- Ability to build strong relationships and comfortably work with with a broad set of stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Experience working in SaaS businesses that cater to insurance carriers, MGA’s, or agencies
- MBA, Masters in Finance, or similar advanced mathematical degree preferred
- Ability to directly write SQL queries to extract data needed for analysis
- Scripting expertise (e.g. python) to manipulate datasets
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$ 125,000- $ 165,000 + Annual Bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity program.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave and $4,000 return to work childcare stipend
Candidates: AgentSync Recruiting & Talent teams will only communicate with you using @agentsync.io email addresses. When you receive communication from AgentSync, check the email address domain to ensure you're connected with our team (and not a scammer!).
Something looks off?