Senior Customer Solutions Engineer (Salesforce)
Remote in CA, CO, CT, Washington DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OR, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, NC, NV
Do you love technology and software? Do you have a passion for Salesforce and building impactful solutions that help businesses thrive? Are you ready for a challenging role troubleshooting and solutioning the latest and greatest development in insurtech? Want to work with a fun, energetic and talented team? Then continue reading!
As a Senior Customer Solution Engineer you will be an integral part in designing and building impactful and well-thought-out solutions for each of our customers. You will be one of our resident "Salesforce experts" and you will act as a thought leader to ensure that AgentSync is building best-in-class solutions for our customers. In this role you will receive continuous opportunities to learn how to leverage Salesforce's "low code" approach to design and build functionality that will help our customer's thrive with AgentSync!
What you’ll do:
- Use your love of Salesforce and your deep understanding of AgentSync’s products to develop and deliver customer facing features, bridging out-of-the-box AgentSync functionality with the customer’s specific workflow
- Partner with and guide customer stakeholders post-sale in mapping their business process to AgentSync and identifying customizations to streamline their experience
- Transparently track and effectively communicate build progress with customers and internal AgentSync teams throughout the process
- Be a critical, strategic “voice of the customer” and thought-partner for our teams to perpetually identify AgentSync product feature and customer experience improvements
- Acts as a Salesforce subject matter expert for our customers and internal teams
- 4+ years of Salesforce Administration or Development experience. Must have experience with Flow.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, or Platform Developer certification required
- 3+ years of work experience in Implementation/Project Management, Sales Ops, Customer Ops, Biz Ops, Analyst, or PM role
- Natural problem-solver, comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- Comfortable with conducting customer-facing solution design review discussions
- Proactive and passionate: independently solving conceptual problems, and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every requirement listed here. We know that every person has unique strengths, and we focus on hiring for those strengths, rather than looking for someone who meets every bullet point listed.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$140,000 - $160,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity program.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave and $4,000 return to work childcare stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year
Something looks off?