Senior Salesforce Customer Solutions Engineer (Contract)
Remote in CA, CO, Washington DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, IN, KS, MA, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA
**Direct candidate applicants only**
Do you love technology and software? Do you have a passion for Salesforce and building impactful solutions that help businesses thrive? Are you ready for a challenging role troubleshooting and solutioning the latest and greatest development in insurtech? Want to work with a fun, energetic and talented team? If so, we would love to speak to you about this 6 month contract!
As a Senior Customer Solution Engineer you will be an integral part in designing and building impactful and well-thought-out solutions for each of our customers. You will be one of our resident "Salesforce experts" and you will act as a thought leader to ensure that AgentSync is building best-in-class solutions for our customers. In this role you will receive continuous opportunities to learn how to leverage Salesforce's "low code" approach to design and build functionality that will help our customer's thrive with AgentSync!
What you’ll do:
- Use your love of Salesforce and your deep understanding of AgentSync’s products to develop and deliver customer facing features, bridging out-of-the-box AgentSync functionality with the customer’s specific workflow
- Partner with and guide customer stakeholders post-sale in mapping their business process to AgentSync and identifying customizations to streamline their experience
- Transparently track and effectively communicate build progress with customers and internal AgentSync teams throughout the process
- Be a critical, strategic “voice of the customer” and thought-partner for our teams to perpetually identify AgentSync product feature and customer experience improvements
- Acts as a Salesforce subject matter expert for our customers and internal teams
- 6+ years of Salesforce Administration or Development experience. Must have experience with Flow.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, or Platform Developer certification required
- 4+ years of work experience in Implementation/Project Management, Sales Ops, Customer Ops, Biz Ops, Analyst, or PM role
- Natural problem-solver, comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- Comfortable with conducting customer-facing solution design review discussions
- Proactive and passionate: independently solving conceptual problems, and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.