Director, Managed Services & Support
AgentSync is a leader in driving a modern insurance infrastructure experience. Our insurance compliance software connects the insurance industry to power growth, increase efficiency, and reduce risk. Join our dynamic and innovative team as a Director of our Managed Services (Autopilot) and Support team. If you are a Salesforce-nerd, Customer-obsessed individual with a penchant for problem solving, this is the role for you. As a leader of this team, you will be at the forefront of ensuring our Customers’ success. You will have the opportunity to train and coach up Support team members on automation best practices and overall SFDC architecture. You will also lead our team of license compliance experts who provide our world class managed service through our Autopilot offering. This role has high visibility with a large cross collaboration footprint and is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our customers’ journey while advancing in your own career.
This role is a part of our Customer Experience team and will report directly to the VP of Customer Success. This team is on the frontline working with our most valuable asset – our beloved customers. Our customers have invested their time, resources, and trust in us, and both our Support and Autopilot team members get hands-on with customers to be sure they are successful, happy, and feel as deeply a part of our product building journey as we know they are.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of support and license compliance experts across AgentSync’s entire book of business.
- Direct management of Managed Service team members where the team owns the relationship, communication, risk and tactical responsibilities inherent with owning compliance on behalf of the customer.
- A collaborator - this role represents all customers, their needs, challenges and where we have opportunity. It’s on you to articulate that back to the business to find more success.
- Work with cross-functional leaders across the business to influence changes that will bring success for our customers
- Identify trends, successes, and challenges to leadership and present a point of view on how to standardize and innovate how we deliver support and services
- As a Director, you will also play a key role in managing your team. This involves coaching, training, mentoring, and driving the mutual success of the team members and the team as a whole
- Drive and focus the efforts of your team on Key Performance Indicators related to customer support and managed services ensuring that your team consistently meets and exceeds performance targets.
- Build and cultivate trusted, transparent relationships with our beloved customers and exceed their expectations during every phase of the customer and product support lifecycle.
- Leverage your Salesforce expertise to innovate on how we leverage SFDC for support activities.
- 8+ years of work experience in Mid-Market/Enterprise SaaS environment
- 5+ years of experience leading a metrics driven support and/or managed services organization
- 5+ years in hands-on product/customer support, customer success, technical account management role
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, or Platform Developer certification a bonus
- Experience in the Insurance Compliance space is a bonus
- Natural and independent problem-solver: comfortable with complexity and ambiguity; able to dive into the operational details, and also engage meaningfully on the overall strategy
- Proven ability to partner cross-departmentally to improve strategy and processes
- Ability to coach, train and mentor others to mutual success of the team
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At AgentSync we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
In accordance with Colorado law, the following represents AgentSync’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role, if hired in Colorado.
$140,000 - $160,000 + Annual Bonus
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity and bonus programs.
100% Company Paid Healthcare Insurance (for you and dependents)
- Parental leave and return to work childcare care stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Continued Education Stipend
- Coffee, full stocked snack bar, lunches provided