Account Manager, Renewals
About the role:
As our first Account Manager, Renewals at Airbase you will play a pivotal role in driving growth by nurturing and expanding our relationships with existing customers. You will work with our largest, most strategic customers in the Mid Market and Early Enterprise segments, managing and growing renewal revenue. You will collaborate closely with the Customer Success and Sales teams and report directly to the Sr. Manager of Customer Success. This is a thrilling opportunity for a results-oriented professional to become a pioneer in a rapidly growing SaaS startup, contributing significantly to our revenue renewal and expansion efforts.
What you will do:
- Proactively oversee a portfolio of existing customers, identifying and closing renewal prospects
- Create and implement a strategy for renewals aimed at attaining revenue objectives and enhancing customer retention
- Monitor upcoming renewals, assess contracts and account well-being, and take proactive steps to engage with customers nearing their renewal dates, collaborating closely with Customer Success to address any potential concerns
- Create and improve documentation on the renewals process
- Negotiate and close a significant volume of renewals per quarter
- Provide regular reports on renewal progress to Leadership and stakeholders
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in front-line B2b SaaS sales at early stage companies
- 2+ years of experience negotiating with Procurement
- Proficient in negotiation strategies, contracting, and navigating through complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience processing multiple renewals per quarter, with a Mid-Market and/or Enterprise focus.
- You are curious, coachable, have strong attention to detail, and pride yourself in being incredibly proactive
- A continual learner and open to learning new technologies that Airbase may roll out in the future
- Fantastic communication skills, written and verbal
- Accounting reconciliation experience
- Experience working at a Fintech company
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.