About the role:
We’re looking for a Technical Writer with experience in customer-facing software technical writing (SaaS) and video creation. This role will report to the Manager of Technical Writing and work closely with the Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, and Product Operations teams.
What you will do:
- Write, edit, and publish best-in-class technical content for our Help Center in the form of documents, web articles, and videos.
- Work with product and services specialists to research and provide technical content related to feature areas of the Airbase platform. Collaborate with product managers and extended teams in publishing content while following brand guidelines.
- Master the Airbase platform. This role will challenge you to don multiple hats, including that of a content strategist, a communications specialist, and a product expert.
- Conceptualize, storyboard, and create high-fidelity video and GIF content for our help systems and any planned training material for internal or external customers.
- Create and perform image edits to artifacts used during the publishing process. This includes adding callouts, editing screenshots, and creating infographics or other visual aids as needed.
- Follow Airbase documentation style guides and industry practices to deliver world-class documentation.
- Partner with peer technical writers to establish best practices, playbooks, and guides for technical writing.
What you will bring:
- At least 1-3 years of technical writing experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience producing and editing video and image content.
- Experience with the tools we use to get our work done: You will work with article-based authoring tools (Zendesk), Video creation tools (Camtasia), Illustration, Team collaboration, and Release tracking tools, among others.
- Basic knowledge of working with HTML and CSS tags for formatting online pages.
- Experience screen capturing mobile apps and documenting mobile user interfaces.
- Basic experience testing and documenting APIs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work flexibly with global teams. This is a remote role, so clear communication and proactiveness in collaboration go a long way in our success.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity packages, comprehensive benefit plans, parental leave, and generous time off for all of our full-time roles.