Customer Success Manager
Arena is a tech company created in Silicon Valley with a mission to revolutionize the conversation AI industry. Companies using Arena include Disney, Red Bull, ESPN, Microsoft and Fox. We have +2,000 customers in 150 countries and with +550M users consuming our live chat per month. Arena has raised $16M from top-tier investors in Silicon Valley such as CRV, Craft Ventures, and Redpoint.
Customer Success Manager
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our dynamic team, providing exceptional service to our portfolio of enterprise accounts. This fully remote position is an excellent opportunity for an engaging, challenging role. The CSM will be responsible for delivering value to our clients and ensuring their success with our suite of marketing technology and customer engagement tools.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our enterprise clients, becoming a trusted advisor and partner.
- Act as the primary contact for assigned clients, addressing their needs and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, and gathering other feedback.
- Implement and manage onboarding processes, training, and client retention strategies.
- Conduct regular business reviews and present to senior executives on progress and projections.
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Liaise with the product and development teams to identify and track feature requests and product improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure they get the most out of our platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process.
- 3-4 years of experience in a customer-facing role in SaaS, preferably in marketing technology and customer engagement.
- Proven success managing enterprise-level accounts, building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Experience in managing projects and onboarding processes.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity with customer success tools/software is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the publishing, advertising, and media landscape, including industry trends, challenges, and opportunities.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes health insurance coverage, a generous vacation and paid time off policy, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
If you are passionate about technology, dedicated to customer success, and eager to make a significant impact within a dynamic company, we'd love to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
WHY WORK FOR ARENA?
🔥 Be a part of the team in Silicon Valley and join a global team
🗺 Work remotely and visit the HQ in San Francisco, California
💪 A team of exceptional engineers
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
✨ Company equity
⛱️ 4 weeks of paid time-off
📖 A generous Learning and Development budget
🚀 Key moment to join Arena in terms of growth and opportunities
💻 Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 Multiple nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Arena