Full Stack Engineer [Customer Facing]
Arena is a tech company created in Silicon Valley with a mission to revolutionize the conversation AI industry. Companies using Arena include Disney, Red Bull, ESPN, Microsoft and Fox. We have +2,000 customers in 150 countries and with +550M users consuming our live chat per month. Arena has raised $16M from top-tier investors in Silicon Valley such as CRV, Craft Ventures, and Redpoint.
LOCATION: Remote anywhere in Brazil.
What you will be doing
Our team is made up of very experienced engineers, some with more than 10 years of experience. You will have an enormous impact on implementing our app and API service to the largest companies in the world, helping the sales team to scale globally. You will suggest new features to the service and find ways to make the existing ones perform with better user engagement.
- 2-3 years of relevant customer-facing support experience
- 5+ years of development experience
MongoDB, AWS DocumentDB, or other document database
Strong communication skills – this is a customer-facing role
Fluent written and spoken English
- Object-oriented and functional programming
- Postman or similar API testing tools
- GraphQL APIs
- Angular, or Vue
Example Projects You’ll Be Working on
- Assist the Sales Team to determine what is technically possible
- Train customers to use our platform, SDKs, and APIs
- Troubleshoot problems with customers and collect information for the development team
- Report and track technical issues from our customers to relevant engineering teams
- Write technical documentation, guides, and presentations
- Analyze and identify repeat issue patterns customers face and suggest improvements to process or solutions to address them
Arena offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across multiple countries. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in.
WHY WORK FOR ARENA?
🔥 Be a part of the team in Silicon Valley and join a global team
🗺 Work remotely and visit the HQ in San Francisco, California
💪 A team of exceptional engineers
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
✨ Company equity
⛱️ 4 weeks of paid time-off
📖 A generous Learning and Development budget
🚀 Key moment to join Arena in terms of growth and opportunities
💻 Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 Multiple nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Arena