Arena is a tech company created in Silicon Valley with a mission to revolutionize the conversation AI industry. Companies using Arena include Disney, Red Bull, ESPN, Microsoft and Fox. We have +2,000 customers in 150 countries and with +550M users consuming our live chat per month. Arena has raised $16M from top-tier investors in Silicon Valley such as CRV, Craft Ventures, and Redpoint.
LOCATION: Remote anywhere in Brazil.
What you will be doing
As a Customer Support, you will play a crucial role in helping our clients and ensuring customer satisfaction. This mid level position requires a candidate with solid experience in customer support, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach to problem solving.
The Customer Support Representative will be responsible for:
- Customer Interaction: Respond promptly to SMBs customers' inquiries through Intercom and email. Provide accurate and detailed information about Arena's products. Address and resolve customer issues, concerns, and complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
- Problem Resolution: Analyze customer problems and determine appropriate solutions with the engineering team. Collaborate with other departments to resolve complex issues and escalate problems when necessary.
- Product Knowledge: Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the company's products and services. Stay informed about updates, changes, and new features to effectively assist customers.
- Customer Education: Educate customers on how to use products or services effectively to maximize their satisfaction. Work to update support documentation and FAQs for customer reference.
- Crossfunctional collaboration: Collaborate with other departments, such as Engineering, Product Development, Sales, and others, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Continuous Improvement: Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements to enhance the efficiency of the customer support function. Contribute to the development and implementation of customer support best practices.
Must have professional experience with:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in tech areas;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in customer support;
- Great English level;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong problemsolving abilities and a customerfocused mindset;
- Familiarity with Intercon;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fastpaced environment;
- Problemsolving profile;
Arena offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across multiple countries. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in.
WHY WORK FOR ARENA?
🔥 Be a part of the team in Silicon Valley and join a global team
🗺 Work remotely and visit the HQ in San Francisco, California
💪 A team of exceptional engineers
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
✨ Company equity
⛱️ 4 weeks of paid time-off
📖 A generous Learning and Development budget
🚀 Key moment to join Arena in terms of growth and opportunities
💻 Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 Multiple nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Arena