About This Role
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator, Associate Marketing Manager, or Marketing Manager (depending on your experience) to expertly execute inbound programs, including but not limited to email marketing, events marketing, and demand generation programs.
We’re an AI sales management solution that empowers sales organizations to consistently move the pipeline they need to crush their targets down funnel. 🎯
Here, "attention to detail" isn't just something we say—it's in our DNA. Every pixel, every word, and color selection is selected with unparalleled precision.
It's not all flawless landings and data-driven results; we're a crew that values failing fast, a meme's power to lighten the day, a sudden spark of creativity, or a toast to our latest accomplishment. 🥂
Passionate? That's our middle name.
Committed to showing up for your squad? You're speaking our language.
The Atrium way is to push boundaries, rally behind one another, and ensure that every day is a showcase of unrivaled excellence.
Join Atrium, where relentless drive, insatiable curiosity, and your burst of creativity will find a home.
Together, let's reshape the landscape of sales management, one AI-driven coaching moment at a time. 🦾
We are still early enough that the Atrium’s marketing motion is a work in progress - so you will be helping to analyze, refine, and document that for future teammates.
The product we’ve built is fantastic and engenders wildly happy customers.
But don’t take my word for it; watch this short video to see what our customers have to say.
Even cooler - we have north of 100 GTM leaders on our cap table - a mix of customers and GTM community members who believe in our vision and want us to succeed.
The company is led by multi time founders who truly understand the market. Pete Kazanjy and Jason Heidema previously founded TalentBin together, which was acquired by Monster. And Pete wrote the book on modern startup sales, Founding Sales.
- This role will be a key player in the responsibility of ensuring the marketing team is feeding the sales team enough new business opportunities. You will be measured on marketing-sourced new business opportunities, marketing-qualified leads, and sales-qualified leads.
- The primary inbound channel we rely on today is incentivized demo requests via one of our three email audiences. We need someone who can execute email marketing campaigns and execute them well.
- The secondary channel in which we drive inbound is events. We have a lot of awesome content creators and expert speakers in-house. These are great tools to leverage to host high-impact, high-result events.
- An important component of this role is innovation. We’re looking for someone who takes the programs we know work and execute them well. When those are done, we’re looking for someone to take everything to the next level and introduce new inbound channels to our team. Dive into demand generation generation and show us how you can turn curiosity into conversions!
- Everything this role does should feed into our efforts to create new business opportunities, because of that, we’re looking for someone who is eager to manage the entire inbound marketing funnel and lifecycle. We care deeply about data and need this person to have a desire to development their business acumen and have a natural knack for driving data-driven results.
- This role will be in the office near 2nd St and Mission St (118 2nd Street) in San Francisco three days a week. We work from home on Monday and Friday and are in office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- This role will report to Atrium’s Head of Marketing.
- We’re open to the career level we’re hiring for this role, we’re targeting someone with 0 - 5 years of experience.
- We’re looking for someone with a Bachelor’s (or higher) degree. Bonus points for a business-focused degree.
- We’re looking for someone who wants to build a successful career in marketing. Future VP of Marketing or CMO? We want to know you’ll hustle and bring your AE game as a marketing IC to get there one day.
- Here’s our marketing tech stack, so someone who knows their way around these tools is a bonus:
- Chili Piper
- LinkedIn Sales Nav
- Google Analytics
- Paid Ads - Google, LinkedIn
*If you haven’t used a tool here, don’t fret. We love nothing more than someone who is eager to learn.
- Being a marketer isn’t any fun when you can’t spend money (it’s a recipe for failure) and we get that. You’ll have the ability to advocate for budget and leverage organizational resources to enable your program success.
- Being a marketer also isn’t any fun when your leadership team doesn’t get it. Our co-founders, who are our CEO and CRO, get marketing. One of them is even an ex-product marketer. You will have support from the entire organization when it comes to your vision as long as it’s best for the business’ bottom line.
- Other teams you’ll work closely with are our community and events team (check out Modern Sales Pros, we have a community of 35K sales leaders at our disposal), our SDR team, the sales team, the CX team, the product team, and more. You’re going to be one of the most popular people in our organization. 😉
The Skills You Have
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organized
- A+ communicator
*Writing needs to not just be mistake free, it needs a creative edge.
- Deep commitment to role and its outcomes
- Doesn’t shy away from hardwork
- Isn’t scared of rejection
- Naturally curious
- Competitive salary
- Strong start-up equity
- Awesome office in San Francisco
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental and family leave
- Killer desk setup at work and at home
The Next Steps
Look, the job market is crazy right now and we want to ensure we’re not wasting our time with candidates who aren’t ready to show up for our team every day and we don't want to waste your time if this role isn't right for you.
If you’re ready to get started with the interview process, please submit your resume, an optional video cover letter (this will help you stand out), your LinkedIn URL, and your responses to our intake questionnaire.
At Atrium, we deeply value diversity and inclusion, ensuring every individual feels seen, valued, and empowered.