About the job
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is looking to hire an RFP (Request For Proposal) /DDQ (Due Diligence Questionnaires) Associate who will report directly to our Executive Director of Solutions Engineering. This is an excellent opportunity for financial services/cryptocurrency professionals to lead our RFP / DDQ process as the business continues to rapidly grow and expand. We’re ideally looking for candidates that are open to working a hybrid work structure that will be split between remote and in-office work.
- Serve as the lead and own the entire end to end RFP/DDQ process that will aim to provide detailed, accurate, and concise responses to prospective clients by utilizing various resources at BitGo including sales/marketing materials
- Work with leaders from our product, security, compliance and business operations teams to provide timely responses to general inquiries across both business and security.
- Serve as the lead Project Manager on RFP/DDQ communications and client engagement while maintaining an up-to-date pipeline that measures all institutional engagement
- Serve as a high-level business analyst by providing thorough analysis on data/content/information from subject matter experts in the industry in an effort to better support the larger business objectives of this team.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or advanced degrees
- 3-5+ years of relevant industry experience within financial services/fintech/consulting/asset mgmt.
- Strong ability to work as a hands-on member of our team with a demonstrated track record of managing multiple high-priority project simultaneously
- Fluency in English
- Expertise within building cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- High levels of ethics, integrity and judgment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Something looks off?