Director of Sales, Germany
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first regulated custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 700 coins and tokens. BitGo offers trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is currently looking to expand our team with the hire of a Director of Sales based in Germany. This role will report directly to the Head of Sales and is a great opportunity for experienced sales professionals within cryptocurrency, financial services and/or technology sales. This is an individual contributor role with the predominant responsibility of acquiring new logos and revenue.
- Increase revenues across all of BitGo’s solutions: secure wallets, regulated custody, and prime through the acquisition of new client relationships
- Represent BitGo products and services externally in client meetings and at industry events in the APAC region and occasionally globally
- Understand regional market microstructure and evolving regional competitor landscape
- Lead the end-to-end sales life cycle, including but not limited to preparing presentations, proposals, and coordinating with other internal teams to successfully onboard clients
- Become an expert in the cryptocurrency market and BitGo's custody, trading, staking, lending, and DeFi products
- Work autonomously in a fast paced environment, driving and managing client requests, issues, and initiatives across multiple teams including trading, lending, operations, compliance, and support
- Conduct demos and product deep dives, leveraging your expertise of BitGo's products and how they meet the needs of a specific client
- 8+ years of experience in institutional or enterprise sales, business development, account management or other front office roles in digital assets, financial services, fintech or an adjacent industry
- Strong grasp of finance and technical terminology, concepts and ability to seamlessly translate between both languages
- Enthusiasm for the digital asset industry and curiosity of new concepts such as protocols and tokens, DeFi, NFTs
- Agility and appetite for learning new products/technology in a fast-developing environment
- Experience with CRM Tools such as Salesforce
- Critical thinking, open communication, and ownership mentality
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world's financial markets.
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing