Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
The Boring Company was founded to solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic by creating an underground network of tunnels. Today, we are creating the technology to increase tunneling speed and decrease costs by a factor of 10 or more with the ultimate goal of making Hyperloop adoption viable and enabling rapid transit across densely populated regions.
- Liaison between management and team members in communicating matters related to scheduling, training, and coordination.
- Accountable for vehicle operations including fleet management, vehicle cleanliness, and maintenance of Loop operations.
- Create and develop evolving iterations of Vegas Loop training and operational procedures.
- Lead Loop station operations to include emergency actions, passenger grievances, and staff coordination with an ultimate goal to improve Loop efficiency.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail, ability to adapt to daily schedules and routines, and a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Operate vehicles in the Vegas Loop to transport passengers.
- Provide excellent customer service to Vegas Loop passengers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of administrative experience in an office setting (internship experience counts)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or equivalent
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications and project management software tools
- Experience supporting a high-level team in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Hospitality or customer service experience
- Several years of professional experience and strong computer literacy
- Ability to participate in developing project scope, managing project schedules, and following up with stakeholders appropriately
- Superior organizational skills including excellent written and verbal communication
- Initiative in resolving problems and an independent worker, with enthusiasm and an energetic approach to work
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Position may require extended hours and weekend work.
- Able to travel for short and extended trips as needed. Up to 5-10% travel.
We're a team of dedicated, smart, and scrappy people. Our employees are passionate about our mission and determined to innovate at every opportunity.
We offer employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a competitive amount of equity for all permanent employees.
The Boring Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with The Boring Company is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
See more open positions at Boring Company
Something looks off?