Creator Success Lead
United States · San Francisco, CA, USA · New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
Callin is a new type of social podcasting platform for live and episodic audio content. We're a lean, well-financed, and fast-moving startup based in San Francisco (with a presence in NYC) looking to build out our early core team.
Right now, we're hiring someone to join our Creator Success team to facilitate the best possible creator experience on Callin.
What we're looking for:
- A passion for the creator economy and helping creators more effectively engage their fans
- Experience and a desire to engage and work with a wide variety of creators
- Empathy for creators: understanding their needs and responding to their challenges
- Strong communications skills - you’re comfortable speaking with creators from various backgrounds and maintain great composure when having difficult conversations
- Extreme attention to detail
- You are a low-ego team player and enjoy working with others
Location: Ideally San Francisco or NYC, but we are open to US-based remote engagements as well.
Compensation: Competitive salary and generous equity incentives
Benefits: full medical / dental / vision insurance, 401(k) plan, meals and unlimited snacks & drinks, WFH flexibility and a WFH stipend, paid parental leave, and unlimited PTO
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit an application!
CallIn Corp. is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at callin.com
Something looks off?