Software Engineer, Web
San Francisco, CA, USA · New York, NY, USA · North America · Remote
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2022
Callin is the easy-to-use, all-in-one platform for live podcasters. Backed by Goldcrest, Sequoia, and Craft, we're a lean, well-financed, and fast-moving startup based in San Francisco looking to build out our core team.
Right now, we're hiring a web developer to lead our efforts to build out and scale a world-class product for web users.
What we’re looking for:
- A strong background in computer science is required, but a formal education is not
- Experience writing high-quality, well-documented, and well-tested code. You have a quality mindset and take pride in delivering and maintaining products at a high standard
- Experience working both on frontend and backend components as needed
- Familiarity with GraphQL is a bonus but not required
- You are a low-ego team player and enjoy working with others
Location: Ideally San Francisco or NYC, but we are open to NA-based remote engagements as well.
Compensation: Competitive salary and generous equity incentives
Benefits: full medical / dental / vision insurance, 401(k) plan, meals and unlimited snacks & drinks, WFH flexibility and a WFH stipend, paid parental leave, and unlimited PTO
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit an application!
CallIn Corp. is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.