Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
United States · San Francisco, CA, USA · New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Callin is the easy-to-use, all-in-one platform for live podcasters. Backed by Goldcrest, Sequoia, and Craft, we're a lean, well-financed, and fast-moving startup based in San Francisco looking to build out our core team.
Right now, we're hiring a product marketing manager to build out Callin's narrative and marketing strategy and execute on all marketing efforts.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working cross-functionally with other business units and product & engineering teams to deliver world-class products
- Strong verbal skills and writing ability
- Empathy for creators: understanding creators' needs and the ability to communicate to creators of various backgrounds how Callin can serve their unique needs
- You are a low-ego team player and enjoy working with others
What you'll do
- Develop Callin's marketing, brand, and external-facing strategy; identify long-term opportunities based on research & analysis; and build & execute a roadmap against your vision
- Conduct user research, identify user archetypes among both creators and listeners, and create value prop frameworks for each archetype
- Design, stand up, and manage paid marketing campaigns via social media -- you'll test, iterate, and cleverly optimize campaigns to make sure we maximize our ROI
- Write blog posts to highlight new feature releases and promote content & creators
- Manage Callin's social media channels to promote content & creators and maintain a consistent external-facing brand
- Put together collateral and marketing creative for all marketing-related initiatives
- Develop ideas for and execute on marketing-focused special projects
Location: Ideally San Francisco or NYC, but we are open to US-based remote engagements as well.
Compensation: Competitive salary and generous equity incentives
Benefits: full medical / dental / vision insurance, 401(k) plan, meals and unlimited snacks & drinks, WFH flexibility and a WFH stipend, paid parental leave, and unlimited PTO
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit an application!
CallIn Corp. is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.