San Francisco, CA, USA · New York, NY, USA · North America · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Callin is the easy-to-use, all-in-one platform for live podcasters. Backed by Goldcrest, Sequoia, and Craft, we're a lean, well-financed, and fast-moving startup based in San Francisco looking to build out our core team.
Right now, we're hiring a skilled product designer to lead our efforts to create delightful audio experiences on iOS, Android, and web.
What we’re looking for:
- A strong background in product design is required, but a formal education is not
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionality with engineering, product, and user-facing teams
- Experience in product design, user interface, wireframing, and prototyping across mobile and web platforms. You have a quality mindset and take pride in designing delightful products at a high standard
- Familiarity with design tools, including Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, or Sketch
- You are a low-ego team player and enjoy working with others
Location: Ideally San Francisco or NYC, but we are open to US-based remote engagements as well.
Compensation: Competitive salary and generous equity incentives
Benefits: full medical / dental / vision insurance, 401(k) plan, meals and unlimited snacks & drinks, WFH flexibility and a WFH stipend, paid parental leave, and unlimited PTO
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit an application!
CallIn Corp. is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.