Customer Support Specialist (German Speaking)
Candex is a rapidly growing private global B2B fintech company on a mission to reshape the way businesses transact. Our tech-based solution makes purchasing fast and easy for enterprise buyers. Recognized in the ProcureTech 100 for Procurement Innovation, our SaaS Platform and accompanying services completely transform the buying experience for large companies around the globe. Buyers enjoy the simplicity of Candex for their purchases, vendors get paid faster, and procurement teams love the increased control they gain over purchases — Everyone wins!
We serve companies in the Global 2,000 and our existing clients include some of the world’s biggest corporations. We’ve raised over $85M from leading investors including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, American Express, Altos, Craft, and NFX. Available in almost 50 countries, Candex is expanding our already robust footprint and is looking for ambitious, fun people to join us on our mission to revolutionize the way businesses engage and pay their suppliers.
We are seeking a customer support specialist, reporting to the Support Team Leader, who can resolve customer queries, recommend solutions and guide product users through features and functionalities. This position will assist Candex’s internal and external customers with platform related questions via our ticketing system process and triage incoming tickets, develop and maintain a professional level of proficiency with Candex’s specific systems and technologies. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to earn our clients trust, demonstrate excellent time management skills and be passionate about customer service and self-improvement. An ideal candidate should be a great brand ambassador who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Onboarding new users to the system, including user adoption
- Administration of pending orders and payments
- Reconciliation of all company orders to confirm the correctness of data
- Identification of areas of improvement, both in process and product
- Promptly responding to customer queries via ticketing system, emails, live chat, phone
- Liaising with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved
- Identify common issues for product and engagement improvements
- Oversee and address any support and/or technical issues associated with clients and suppliers throughout interactions
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred
- Fluent in German language is required
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills
- Practical experience with standard industry tools such as CRM and ticketing systems
- Fintech/Hi-tech experience is preferred
- Impressive interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills with advanced Excel skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Tech savvy and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
Equal Opportunity Employer
Studies indicate that individuals from marginalized backgrounds, including women, often choose to apply for positions only when they fulfill all listed requirements. However, if you find that this role resonates with you even though you don't match every criterion, we strongly encourage you to get in touch with us. Our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer drives us to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, embracing individuals from various backgrounds. Our hiring process prioritizes skills and abilities, and our wide-reaching outlook is something we take great pride in. Feel free to reach out!