Candex is a rapidly growing private global B2B fintech company on a mission to reshape the way businesses transact. Our tech-based solution makes purchasing fast and easy for enterprise buyers. Recognized in the ProcureTech 100 for Procurement Innovation, our SaaS Platform and accompanying services completely transform the buying experience for large companies around the globe. Buyers enjoy the simplicity of Candex for their purchases, vendors get paid faster, and procurement teams love the increased control they gain over purchases — Everyone wins!
We serve companies in the Global 2,000 and our existing clients include some of the world’s biggest corporations. We’ve raised over $85M from leading investors including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, American Express, Altos, Craft, and NFX. Available in almost 50 countries, Candex is expanding our already robust footprint and is looking for ambitious, fun people to join us on our mission to revolutionize the way businesses engage and pay their suppliers.
Product at Candex means solving our most pressing problems, from launching revenue generating (and client facing features), to upgrading UI/UX to improve customer experience, to automating and supporting back-office activities.
You will be the owner of product launches and upgrades through the entire lifecycle, including:
Analysis & Prioritization:
- Analyze operational implications of new features, solutions, modifications, and existing processes within our product for users and our back office
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiencies and automations in the product
- Organize projects and tasks and effectively triage to manage competing priorities
Problem Solving & Design
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to develop details on specifications
- Collaborate with team members to create professional design specifications for all projects sent to the technical team for production
Launch & Ongoing Improvement
- Manage communications with the technical team and oversee the process end-to-end to ensure actual production matches the agreed-upon specifications
- Analyze data on usage to learn and prioritize
- Run A/B testing sequences
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology (engineering, computer science, etc.)
- 3-5 years experience in technical, problem-solving focused roles (including product management, product-focused software engineering, consulting, etc.)
- Start up experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Intellectual curiosity - you are intrinsically driven to understand and solve the most difficult problems
Why Work With Us
- We are humble, hungry, intelligent and collaborative
- Unlimited PTO and a flexible working environment
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Home Office Setup
- Team-building offsites and outings
Equal Opportunity Employer
Studies indicate that individuals from marginalized backgrounds, including women, often choose to apply for positions only when they fulfill all listed requirements. However, if you find that this role resonates with you even though you don't match every criterion, we strongly encourage you to get in touch with us. Our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer drives us to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, embracing individuals from various backgrounds. Our hiring process prioritizes skills and abilities, and our wide-reaching outlook is something we take great pride in. Feel free to reach out!