Key Account Manager (US)
Candex is a rapidly growing private global B2B fintech company on a mission to reshape the way businesses transact. Our tech-based solution makes purchasing fast and easy for enterprise buyers. Recognized in the ProcureTech 100 for Procurement Innovation, our SaaS Platform and accompanying services completely transform the buying experience for large companies around the globe. Buyers enjoy the simplicity of Candex for their purchases, vendors get paid faster, and procurement teams love the increased control they gain over purchases — Everyone wins!
We serve companies in the Global 2,000 and our existing clients include some of the world’s biggest corporations. We’ve raised over $85M from leading investors including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, American Express, Altos, Craft, and NFX. Available in almost 50 countries, Candex is expanding our already robust footprint and is looking for ambitious, fun people to join us on our mission to revolutionize the way businesses engage and pay their suppliers.
We’re hiring for a Key Account Manager who will be assigned to the largest enterprise accounts to ensure client satisfaction, promote loyalty and growth and deliver on commitments to assigned accounts.
Reporting to Senior Leadership within Customer Success, you will cover worldwide customers, thrive in a high growth startup, have strong understanding of Procurement customers and as a bonus, in addition to your excellent English communication skills, perhaps speak a second language!
The Key Account Manager works closely with customers to ensure high levels of satisfaction, identify growth opportunities and support issue resolutions. The Key Account Manager is responsible for day to day account management including: reporting metrics & KPIs, customer health, regular meetings & business reviews, adoption & marketing materials and deliverables to the customer organization's that increase the adoption of Candex. In addition, you will provide technical support to customers with the goal of increasing product satisfaction and to provide feedback to the Product Development team to improve product offerings.
- Manage expansion plans & roadmaps with customers
- Monitor key data points post-hypercare and identify potential trouble spots & points of failure and identify trends (support tickets, acceptance, invoicing, payments, user experience)
- Address points of failure for resolution
- Reporting & dashboards for communication & escalation
- Customer needed escalations from Customer Success Managers, support and other functions within Candex
- Support customer audits as needed
- Plan and facilitate ongoing training needs
- Regional and country specific stakeholder group engagement and training
- You are or can get passionate about Procurement. You possess fantastic interpersonal skills and have strong leadership and influencing skills.
- You are highly organized and have effectively managed large, complex cross functional projects.
- You are an excellent communicator, both oral and written. You are capable of influencing clients to do more, while building relationships and establishing trust.
- You are self-motivated and self-directed and strive to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree preferred in areas such as Business, IT, Purchasing, Finance
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills
- Project Management
- Customer Service experience
- Capable of extracting and presenting insights from data
- Knowledge of customer service practices or Knowledge and/or experience with Purchasing systems and processes (Ariba, Coupa, SAP, Taulia, etc.)
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Knowledge and/or experience with Accounts Payable and Payment processes & software
These Additional Skills or Experience are a plus!
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Business fluent in a second language
Why Work With Us
- We are humble, hungry, intelligent and collaborative
- Unlimited PTO and a flexible working environment
- We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account (with an employer contribution)
- We also provide LIfe Insurance, STD and LTD
- Wellbeing benefits through Employee Assistance Program, Spring Health and OneMedical
- Home Office Setup
- Team-building off sites and outings
Equal Opportunity Employer
Studies indicate that individuals from marginalized backgrounds, including women, often choose to apply for positions only when they fulfill all listed requirements. However, if you find that this role resonates with you even though you don't match every criterion, we strongly encourage you to get in touch with us. Our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer drives us to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, embracing individuals from various backgrounds. Our hiring process prioritizes skills and abilities, and our wide-reaching outlook is something we take great pride in. Feel free to reach out!