Talent Acquisition Specialist
Candex is a rapidly growing private global B2B fintech company on a mission to reshape the way businesses transact. Our tech-based solution makes purchasing fast and easy for enterprise buyers. Recognized in the ProcureTech 100 for Procurement Innovation, our SaaS Platform and accompanying services completely transform the buying experience for large companies around the globe. Buyers enjoy the simplicity of Candex for their purchases, vendors get paid faster, and procurement teams love the increased control they gain over purchases — Everyone wins!
We serve companies in the Global 2,000 and our existing clients include some of the world’s biggest corporations. We’ve raised over $85M from leading investors including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, American Express, Altos, Craft, and NFX. Available in almost 50 countries, Candex is expanding our already robust footprint and is looking for ambitious, fun people to join us on our mission to revolutionize the way businesses engage and pay their suppliers.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for sourcing, attracting and interviewing candidates, to find the most suitable employees, and comply with the company’s long-term goals and growth plan. You will be reporting directly to the company’s Global Head of Talent, and work closely with Israel’s Head of HR.
- Coordinate with hiring managers, conduct intake calls to calibrate and create the job description, determine selection criteria and nuances, and understand the manager’s needs and team culture.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (social platforms and professional platforms).
- Publish open positions on various platforms as well as the company’s website. Publish positions internally and comply with the site’s “employee Brings Friend” initiative.
- Screen CV’s and conduct screening interviews with candidates.
- Manage the company’s recruitment process within the company’s recruitment platform.
- Schedule interviews with additional hiring team members.
- Coordinate and manage feedback from hiring team members. Help hiring managers utilize interview team feedback in making a final candidate selection.
Soft Skills Desired
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, be agile and responsive.
- Attention to details, reliable and accessible.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment for a Technical start-up.
- Experience in recruiting Technical positions as well as customer facing and G&A positions.
- Familiarity with various professional recruitment platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse recruiting platform – an advantage.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Google sheets, docs & slides.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to work once or twice a week until 19:00, to conduct meetings with the Global Head of Talent (Seattle Time Zone).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Studies indicate that individuals from marginalized backgrounds, including women, often choose to apply for positions only when they fulfill all listed requirements. However, if you find that this role resonates with you even though you don't match every criterion, we strongly encourage you to get in touch with us. Our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer drives us to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, embracing individuals from various backgrounds. Our hiring process prioritizes skills and abilities, and our wide-reaching outlook is something we take great pride in. Feel free to reach out!