Productivity Account Executive
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Working with customers and prospects in the EMEA region
- Represent the company’s products and services, using comprehensive knowledge as well as consumer research to explain how our solutions meet customer needs
- Work tightly with our marketing, product and sales teams to identify new opportunities to pursue, closing product-led opportunities and elevating our senior AEs into strategic opportunities
- Running effective pipeline generation activities including outbound prospecting, inbound lead management, strong qualification & discovery
- Helping product-led teams to navigate through our buying process
- Elevating our senior AEs into well qualified opportunities for broader adoption of ClickUp
- Identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation and pipeline-generation playbooks
- Serve as a product specialist on ClickUp products and services.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in outbound sales and/or success/account management with a strong passion for sales as your primary career focus.
- A proven track record of consistently hitting targets in previous jobs or extracurriculars.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Customer empathy and genuine curiosity for prospects and their needs.
- Ability to create, manage, & maintain interdepartmental relationships and work together to achieve joint goals.
- Consistent track record of achieving measurable inside sales goals in a sales environment.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; phenomenal and collaborative teammate.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and presentation skills with a coachable attitude.
- Sales methodology training including Command of the Message, SPIN, Challenger, Sandler or others a strong plus (but not required)
- Sales training and/or experience with salesforce.com, Outreach, Zoominfo, and LinkedIn is a plus (but not required).
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.