Customer Success Manager
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Develop and nurture strong connections and relationships with key account advocates, including end users, financial decision-makers, and executive-level leaders.
- Serve as the internal spokesperson and champion for your customer's needs and requirements throughout the organization.
- Build, own, and execute customer success and engagement plans.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Solutions, Product, Professional Services, and Support) to enhance customer experience.
- Coordinate post-sale handoffs, ensure successful onboarding and service interactions, and guide issue escalation and resolution.
- Uncover opportunities for expansion and growth and partner with Sales to upsell and increase net revenue within your book of business.
- Monitor and calculate risk based on product adoption, customer health, renewal forecasts, and growth opportunities.
- Schedule regular productivity syncs and business reviews with customers to understand their needs and goals, and offer recommendations to enhance the value of their ClickUp usage.
- Identify opportunities for customer references and case studies.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product to recommend features and functionality that meet customers' specific business needs.
- Help to develop best practices and new playbooks based on customer trends, risks, and product usage.
- Minimum 3 years of SaaS experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in Customer Success, Account Management, or Professional Services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with customers.
- You are knowledgeable in project management, business process redesign, and change management.
- Strong business acumen and a deep comprehension of the requirements for expanding business units.
- Ability to speak with C-suite-level executives, build relationships, and translate business goals into outcomes.
- Proven track record of driving customer retention and growth.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver results (Marketing, Finance, Product, Sales, Support).
- This CSM role will potentially work with all customer segments (SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise). However, experience working with Enterprise and Mid-Market customers is highly preferred.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.