Product Specialist, Professional Services
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Collaborate closely both synchronously and asynchronously with the Lead Strategic Consultant to execute strategic projects and initiatives for our clients.
- Assist in the creation, end-to-end configuration, and optimization of a client's ClickUp Workspace
- Participate in customer calls, document meetings, and record current state customer processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to escalate and resolve complex technical challenges when necessary.
- Provide initial support for customer inquiries via email or the ClickUp platform.
- Act as product expert and maintain a strong understanding of the ClickUp platform's functionality and capabilities.
- Provide exceptional customer service and build strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Conduct remote training sessions to educate clients on platform functionality, best practices, and configured workflows.
- 3+ years prior experience in a consulting role, preferably with large strategic customers.
- Strong technical aptitude with experience in configuring, implementing, and customizing SaaS platforms.
- Fluency in English is required, both spoken and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and autonomously with global customers across different time zones.
- Demonstrated customer-centric approach with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently.
- Preferred experience in SaaS PPM software or collaborative work management (CWM).
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.