IT Help Desk Technical
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
ClickUp is looking for an IT Helpdesk Technician to join the IT team in the Philippines. You will support our internal teams with software and hardware issues. We're looking for someone passionate about customer experience, a self-starter who is eager to learn and grow with us.
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. The IT Helpdesk Technician role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations. what you'll do:
- Own the triage, analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of incidents and problems
- Support ClickUp end-users with hardware and software requests in a timely and professional manner and meet the established SLA policies
- Administer SaaS applications, including G Suite, Slack, Zoom, Okta, etc.
- Evaluate existing processes, and provide feedback for improvements
- Create high-quality documentation of processes and policies for IT staff and other employees.
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time-related constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong service orientation and passion for helping people
- 2+ years of experience in an IT support role
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Okta, Slack, Zoom, and other SaaS platforms
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.