Senior Manager, Software Engineering Data Platform
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
Who are you?
- Partner with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to deliver on self-serve data infrastructure as a platform vision
- Develop and drive the technical vision and strategy
- Make and meet commitments. Communicate change in plans whether they be design or timeline modifications honestly and transparently
- Ensure the engineering team works effectively with each other, and the rest of the departments, such as product management and design
- Build a world-class Engineering team
- Implement engineering management and organizational development best practices
- Drive continuous systems improvement
- Passionate about Productivity platforms and saving people time by making the world more productive!
- Can do attitude with high sense of ownership.
- 2+ years experience as a hands-on software development manager leading geo-distributed enterprise scale engineering teams.
- Ability to operate effectively in both tactical and strategic capacities - You can comfortably adjust your altitude and roll-up your sleeves as needed. Experience with data platform technologies.
- Experience with rapid scaling of engineering organization by hiring and retaining exceptional talent
- Experience with operating cloud scale services - deep understanding of industry best practices and the ability to operate a cloud scale service
- Leaders who have seen scale with Product Led Growth companies is a plus!
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.