Staff Product Manager, Data Platform
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Design thinking: Stay on top of latest Data Platform trends and technologies to understand and address user needs and ideate on creative solutions.
- Executional Excellence: Own roadmap prioritization and partner with other engineering teams to deliver a high quality product to customers, in the most efficient way possible.
- Attention to Detail: Work directly with other engineering teams to deliver solutions exactly fitting the need.
- Results Driven: Formulate hypotheses, set goals, track results, and follow up on anomalies or trends.
- Flexibility: You thrive in an environment where things change rapidly and are willing to adapt in order to meet the needs of our customers and business.
- Strong Experience working with Data Platforms / Data Technologies and being an input provider to Data Strategies.
- 8 + years of product management experience, managing software products from inception through launch and iteration.
- 5+ years SW development experience, ideally code hands-on.
- Excellent understanding of Platform / Backend engineering concepts.
- Self-starter who takes initiative in solving problems and can self-manage commitments and deadlines.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade, succinctly communicate the vision and motivate people at every level, across functions.
- Experience solving for customers of various sizes and tailoring the solution to the problem (data space).
- Expertise in productivity apps either as a power user or from working at another company in the productivity space
- Strong design intuition or design experience, comfortable with prototyping features, flows, and ideas.
- 401(k) with up to 2% match
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.